This statement sets out how we use and protect any information that is collected about you when you contact us and/or give us your email address. Should we ask you to provide certain personal information please be assured that it will only be used to contact you regarding participation in a workshop, training programme, class, private appointment or other offering of ours.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
We have always had a strict privacy and positive ‘Opt in’ policy, either in person, at events or via the use of our mailing list provider mailchimp, which has always provided the independent means to ‘opt out’ and be removed from our online mailing list.
How we collect your information
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email, in person or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
You must opt in to receive emails with up to date news on Heart Souls Heart events, workshops, courses, talks, or personal appointments. You can register your details to receive our newsletter either at an event or online and can unsubscribe at any time. Your data is not shared with any third party and is used solely for keeping you updated on Heart Souls Heart news, events and products and services and marketing material via email, text, and messenger services.
What data we collect
We collect personal data such as your name and email address; your phone no. and address. If you email us to inquire about anything we keep your email address.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Datamay include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Datamay include your bank account and payment card details. Although currently all finaincail transactions are via paypal
- Transaction Datamay include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Datamay include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Datamay include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Datamay include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Datamay include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
How we use your information
If you book for an event, class, talk, personal appointments or workshop (in person, or online) we will keep your personal records, for the purpose of updating you regarding a workshop, event or private appointment you are booking (online or face to face).
We may use your information to send you details of forthcoming events, where Angelic Lifestyle will be participating.
Where we store your data
If you give us your email address to hear about workshops and events and programmes, it is kept on the mailchimp database.
We store the contact details you provide on a secure password protected computer. If you make an appointment with us, your details will be written on paper and locked it in a secure fireproof filing cabinet.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Do we share data
Miss Beverley Marie Densham